About Last Night

**Personal Shoutouts for Ying Yang Show!**
Before I start I want to give a big thanks to Sariah Johnson for selecting me to be apart of this masterpiece. The Ying Yang show wouldn't of been such a success without your leadership. You are truly amazing #BlackGirlPower. I also want to give a shout out to my two runway partners Josiah Roebuck and Shane Woods for being so cooperative and adaptable. I'm so glad that we were partnered together because we delivered a remarkable performance! And of course there would not be a performance without choreography. I also want to thank La'Raven Rouse for coming up with the turn sequence. She always comes up with something creative every single time and deserves all the props she gets. I am giving my dear friend, Delano B., a shout out for styling our all white looks for the show. You took on a hard task and showed how great of a designer you truly are. Lastly, I wouldn't have any recollection of this night without Brandon Gardener. Brandon is the photographer/ videographer who took these wonderful pictures and videos that I can now share with you all. Thank You All ! Xoxo





I am currently a member of a fashion organization by the name Visage Fashion Company here at Georgia Southern University aka the real GSU. This past weekend I had the pleasure of performing at the first ever Ying Yang Show! We were giving life and snatching edges ! Check out the performance  below featuring Josiah Roebuck, Shane Woods and myself.






Ying Yang Looks styled by Delano B. 














My Fit 👀❤


The show was an overall success! Visage really brought the heat !





      ↗ Sariah Johnson    ↖ Delano B.
                  

Aftermath: It's crazy how much time flies by when you're having fun ! 😝


My night was absolutely unforgettable! Hands down this had to be by far the best night I've ever experienced at this university. There was never a dull moment. It was all good vibes and everything happened so perfectly. After the show we turned up to some old school jams, went back to the spot and engaged in some real deal college bonding festivities *wink, wink*, rolled in deep at a surprise birthday party, and grubbed on some good eats to top it all off. I will never forget this night. I am extremely grateful for the company I spent my time with. I love y'all! 

lol here are some visual representations of the lituation. 







Thanks for tuning in! I'll be back with a post next week Tuesday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiration Behind Block.Delete.Repeat