FIRST BLOG POST !!!

After months and months of procrastination I am proud to say that the time has come!
I HAVE FINALLY CREATED MY OWN BLOG PAGE !!!



Lord knows how many times I have put this off but now it's my time to shine! I will be POSTING WEEKLY on TUESDAY'S and THURSDAY'S. YAASSSSS !!!

And trust me I will be snatching souls and giving life. Every post will be different. My blog will be filled with tons of poetry (written by me of course), life saving advice, my crazy thoughts, fashion, beauty tips, words of inspiration, and much more! I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I will. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post ❤💋 


** I also want to give a special thanks to my girl Dai for encouraging me to do this. You are truly a blessing girl and I appreciate you so much ! Check out her blog page http://daisysbeaute.blogspot.com/?m=1 You'll love it ! **



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Last Night

Power of Poetry: Block. Delete. Repeat.

The Power of Poetry