Power of Poetry: Block. Delete. Repeat.

Block. Delete. Repeat. 🚮


I wish you were here to see me doing better without you 
Mostly because you thought I never could 
I want to rub it in your face ... oh yeeaaahh that would feel so good

 I wish I knew how dumb you felt losing someone like me 
Someone with so much love, strength, courage,and positivity 

I bet it sucks to suck 
You had love and luck but you fucked it up 
And I bet your sad 

Boo hoo poor you 
No ... Boo hoo poor me 

I can't even smile with glee
I can't even enjoy your misery 
Because you're so m.i.a you can't even see the new me 
But ultimately how could you ? 
I blocked you on every site 
I don't even remember what your number looks like 
Our messages are erased so I don't know if your iMessaging me
No dm, no Snapchat, no emails, no tweet
After pressing block this contact I also pressed delete 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Last Night

Inspiration Behind Block.Delete.Repeat